Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our 9th Anniversary!


Jeromy and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on Aug 14th! We've done a lot of exciting things and have three very energetic, lovable kids. We are also high school sweethearts. If you count how many years we've known each other including dating and marraige it's been 12 years. Seems like a long time somedays but we are just getting started when you look at how long other couples have been married. This anniversary we actually when out to dinner and left our kids with a babysitter instead of Jeromy's mom. It was nice to have time alone without the kids. We went to the Maddox resteraunt in Perry, Utah. The food was great, but for the both of us we spent around $75.00 for dinner and dessert! Ouch! Owell, it was worth it. Thanks honey for being such a great husband and a great father. Your my best friend and I can't wait to spend eternity with you. I love you very much! Just for a heads up next year for our 10 year anniversary we are having a big bash. Everyone's invited!

No comments: