
Thanks to everyone that came on such a short notice to Jaden's blessing. It meant a lot to us to have everyone there! I made the mistake of sending invites with the wrong date on them and I totally didn't see that June 1st was really the first Sunday of the month! I thought the 8th was the first Sunday. Good thing I have glasses now! Sorry to everyone that was inconvenienced.
So, we did the blessing like the rest of the boys and didn't bless him at church, we blessed him at our home. It was packed to the brim with family and friends. Thanks so much to my Sister Ginger for helping with the kids and setting up the food. Thanks Mom for providing Jaden his blessing outfit and blanket. It's beautiful! Thanks so much Brent and Rochele for making it in time for the blessing when you just got home from your Cruize. Thanks to everyone else for coming and supporting our family! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment